Sharpening our wits on the grindstone of Life .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sharpening our wits on the grindstone of Life

Friday, March 11, 2005

I blog, therefore I am.

But man cannot live by blog alone,
which is why there are websites.

Hear ye, hear ye!

Announcing the launch of the
official Wyld Card website!

Dat da da DA!



Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, I've put all of my eggs in one basket (oh, wait, that's Easter).

Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, I've put all my beer in one cooler, for all to enjoy!

"Damn", you say. "Two months as a blogger and now he's got delusions of grandeur". Well, why not? After all, that's what the "internets" are for. Distribution of information. And what better information to distribute than things that make me happy, and may make you happy as well. I mean, who doesn't like humor, partying and barbecue?

So, to kick it off, the St. Pat's Day party is underway. There are classic and modern toasts - traditional, humorous and both. There are jokes and limericks, and links to others that share my enthusiasm for all things Irish.

So check out WyldCard.org. It's still in its infant stage, but you'll get a kick out of it, and want to refer to it whenever an opportunity to celebrate comes along. Save it in Favorites under holidays, celebration, party supplies, whatever.

Today St. Patrick's Day, tomorrow the world! Well, maybe not the world, but I'll tackle my favorite holidays, including Halloween, Christmas, April Fools Day, possibly even Mardis Gras and Secretary's Day.

There will also be humorous and philosophical tidbits, barbecuing tips, and anything else I can think of to make the site better.

I'll most likely migrate my blog over eventually, after I figure out how. I'm coding the site manually using HTML code (pardon my geekspeak), so there won't be any streaming video or blistering guitar soundtrack, at least not yet.

In the meantime, check it out at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home