Sharpening our wits on the grindstone of Life: Obligatory Friday cat blogging .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sharpening our wits on the grindstone of Life

Friday, April 15, 2005

Obligatory Friday cat blogging

I've determined that one of the reasons I don't get no respect in the blogging community is that I don't cat blog.

So I went out and rented a cat. Just kidding, I really stole him. So I actually do own a cat, although I'm sure he sees the ownership position being the other way around.



This is Jester. And the box from my $15 shoes. That's right, I'm cheap. I haven't owned a pair of Nike's since they passed the $40 threshold. I don't run enough to justify pawning my cat just so my feet can look spiffy.

Anyway, it looks like I need to either get bigger feet, or find him another kind of box. I'll bet a case of Corona would be about the right size.

Would that be considered killing two birds with one stoned? Sorry. Besides, Jester's the one that does the bird killin' round here.

Happy Friday, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home