Sharpening our wits on the grindstone of Life: <i>A Milestone around my neck</i> .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sharpening our wits on the grindstone of Life

Friday, April 08, 2005

A Milestone around my neck

With great power comes great responsibility

It's a good thing I don't have great power, because I don't want responsibility. As I pass a milestone, four digits worth of visitors, responsibility begins to rear it's ugly head. No, I say! I'm full of debris, and anyone who agrees with me is full of debris also!

Not to worry, I say. Most of the people who visit this site are those who don't agree with my point of view, and therefore don't count towards the roster of Warriors Of The Realm in the battle of Good vs. Evil.

If you really want to make a difference in the battle of Good vs. Evil, make a donation to The All Spin Zone. Your monetary donation there will make a lot more difference to the cause of good than to subsidize advertisement for specific Democratic candidates.

The All Spin Zone has been a proponent of Democratic principles for the past decade. They need to modernize by upgrading their computers and software so they can promote progressive ideals into the 21st century. Any way that you can help them will be appreciated.

That said, thank you to those who have visited this site at least a thousand times. There are other sites who claim ten times the visitors, but I am proud to say that our visitor numbers have not been embellished in any way.

Keep on comin', ya'll! Hopefully, this site has been thought-provoking and enlightening, or at the very least, entertaining.

1 Comments:

  • Looks like I beat Richard over to say thanks for the shout-out.

    By Blogger sukabi, at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home