Sharpening our wits on the grindstone of Life: Making the rounds .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sharpening our wits on the grindstone of Life

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Making the rounds

I've been guest blogging for a couple of compadres recently, so if you want to see my latest posts, hop on over to MindSpeak for this post on progressive bloggers' effect on politics.

Then head to the People's Republic of Seabrook for this one on wind turbine farms in South Texas, and this one on The DaVinci Code.

I also posted this at TPRS on Mother's Day, and caught some flack from the mother of my children for not posting it on my own site. So for her sake, please give blood at your neighborhood blood center and name your mom as a recipient. It'll get me off the hook, and your mom will thank you for it. And I was mistaken; they weren't open on Mother's Day. Instead, I'll be donating at the newly resurrected KIOL's blood drive this month. Maybe I'll even rap with Outlaw Dave, who's broadcasting live from several locations (but not all at the same time).

Also, I've added some newcomers to my blogroll. Please welcome Texas Kos, an offspring of the Daily Kos, to the Texas blogosphere. Also, MindSpeak is a brainchild of Fyreplace that takes its place in the progressive political spectrum, and the new Common Sense site makes its debut.

Check out these sites and learn what you can do to help make Texas, America, and the world, a better place to live in.

And feel free to let us know what you think. That's what interactive politics is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home