Sharpening our wits on the grindstone of Life: Better late than never .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sharpening our wits on the grindstone of Life

Monday, September 26, 2005

Better late than never

Unlike my friend Northstar, who conveniently lined up guest hosts for the duration of the storm, I had to shut down my CPU to protect it from potential category 4 winds, and am therefore woefully behind on posts. I've had to resort to manually jotting down my thoughts on paper (remember paper? Keystrokes don't work no matter how hard you try), so now I have to decipher my musings and attempt to make them intelligible, which I will now attempt to do.

Northstar had these guest hosts lined up, he says, because he "was going to be out of town anyway". Yeah, right. I think he planned this whole thing from the start. He knew that Mother Nature was going to punish us, and arranged this "vacation" so he could miss all the fun of trying to evacuate millions of people from an area smaller than the footprint of the storm. I believe this proves wrong all of his detractors - he really does have a clue.

By the way, I'm glad his pets are okay. So are ours, and thanks for asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home