Sharpening our wits on the grindstone of Life: 2005: a year to remember .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sharpening our wits on the grindstone of Life

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2005: a year to remember

Nothstar at the People's Republic of Seabrook has posted his comprehensive 2005 Dumb@$$ of the Year Awards, and again he has outdone himself. And once again he proves that the barrel has no bottom.

Many thanks to my good friend Jack, who introduced me to the world of blogging and linked to me back in February of this year for the first time. I am forever in his debt for helping me get my opinions out to the masses. Along with him, I have attempted to bring to the world's attention the atrocities committed by our so-called public servants. He has drawn most of the wrath for this - mainly because he has more readers and a higher profile.

In retrospective, he was a mentor. Thank you, Jack.

Anyway, he apparently had some time on his hands, and has collected the year's biggest dumb@$$es into one place for your browsing pleasure. So, without further ado, I give you:

THE 2005 DUMB@$$ OF THE YEAR AWARDS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home